The list of services below were cultivated from 30 years of business office experience and on-going education. Because of this extensive background and experience, I am able to quickly assess your business and identify areas needing improvement or a more concise strategy and plan.
Depending on your business, I will submit a proposal to support you in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Planning
- If you have a plan, I will review it, make recommendations to streamline systems and processes, and help you create a strategy for optimized results.
- If you don’t have a plan, I will help you create one.
- Resource Planning & Management
- Building a team is vital to accomplishing the work necessary to take your business to the next level and beyond. This doesn’t mean you have to hire employees. I’ll show you how to hire contractors and we’ll identify IF/WHEN it’s the time to do so.
- Team development doesn’t happen overnight. Careful planning and timing are key to building your dream team. When the time is right for your business, budget, and strategy, I will help recruit, vet, and interview team members.
- Website Review & Development
- Your website is the first impression for potential customers or clients. I will review it and make recommendations to improve visitor experience, content flow, SEO, and functionality based on your industry and expertise. Then, I’ll help you locate an economical resource for any necessary website updates.
- eCommerce Development
- Should you want to sell products and services, I will help you find and develop an affordable and efficient online store and product delivery system.
- Social Media Marketing
- I will help you identify which social media channel is right for your business.
- I will help you create a social media strategy right for your business and I’ll show you how to get this work done without draining your time.
- Email Marketing / List Building
- Your mailing list is the holy grail of your business. If you’re not building one, you are losing thousands of dollars in business and opportunities for relationship building. Email marketing is NOT obsolete. I help clients increase revenue with a newsletter.
- I can recommend a list building strategy.
- Market / Competitive Research
- In order to stand out from the crowd, you have to know what the crowd is doing. Competitive research is an important part of developing a strategy that sets you apart.
- Thinking of taking a new product to market? Market research will save countless hours of hard work and thousands of dollars. Due diligence with market research will give you peace of mind knowing your product or idea is a viable one.
- Client Relationship Management
- A CRM system is vital if your business growth is reliant on timely and effective follow through with your potential customers.
- I can help you identify the right system for your needs and save tons of time and money from lost opportunities.
- Project Management System
- When you have a team, or a long task list, having a project management system can be important to streamlining work and managing follow through.
- I will help you choose the right technology (not a one-size fits all situation) so this process is easy and affordable.
- Membership (Community) Development
- Developing an online community can be an important part of nurturing your fans, followers, clients, and potential clients. A great way to do this is through a membership or group.
- I will help you determine what kind of membership/group (Private, Public, Paid, or Free) is right for you and your business goals. Here’s a helpful hint: This doesn’t have to be overly complex or costly.
- Time Management Systems
- One of the most valuable assets you have in business (and in life) is your time. Managed well, you can obtain balance between professional and personal demands. Work smarter, not harder is a REAL thing, not a cliche.
- I’ve worked with every personality-type over the years. I know time management is not a one-size fits all endeavor. I will help you find the method, tools, and technology that works you.
Contact me for more information. I’d be delighted to explore the possibilities of working together.