This is more than what I do…it’s who I am.
When I’m serving clients, it doesn’t feel like work. It’s me fulfilling who I was born to be and that brings me great joy. Uncovering each client’s needs, recommending and implementing effective solutions is what I do, but it’s also who I am.
Something unique to the services I provide is my ability to see the bird’s-eye view of your business plan. Then, zero in and break it down into the systems necessary to make it happen.
Let’s talk about you for a minute because it’s important to me to serve my ideal client. If you hold yourself accountable, maintain high standards, want your work to matter, and you know delegating is vital to enduring success, you are likely my ideal client. If you enjoy working with a self-managed business woman who not only brings a strong skill set but also brings wisdom and insight and a can-do attitude backed by resourcefulness and know-how, then I’m likely a good fit for you.
It’s understandable if you are not clear about WHAT you can delegate. Helping you figure this out is part of my job. If you already have a plan, that’s even better.
However, it’s not a pleasant experience if I have to pry work out of your hands because you have trust or control issues. In this situation, I cannot be effective and would be out of sync with my integrity if I allowed it to continue. It’s too stressful to work with those who are not ready to partner. I learned this lesson the hard way. If I discover during the course of our working together, you’re resistant to delegating, I’ll respectfully but firmly coach you. If I find you are not collaborative, I’ll graciously bow out.
As you delegate, I guarantee you will experience a positive impact on your business – and in your personal life.
Exceeding Your Expectations
I am not operating the average virtual assistant business. I am an online business manager providing c-level support in business administration. The list of services below were developed over 25 years of business office experience and on-going education.
- Business Planning (Review of and/or help creating a business plan. Strategy, processes, metrics, and more)
- Website Content Management (WordPress, Squarespace, HTML, PHP, APIs, plugins, shopping cart, and more.)
- Social Media Marketing (Strategy, planning, write copy, create graphics, automate, track, analyze)
- Digital Marketing Management (Product Launch, Opt-in, Sales Offers, Auto-Responders, Blog, and more.)
- Newsletter Management (Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and others – help create or use your content.)
- Presentation Development (Video, audio, slides, and more.)
- Market and/or Competitive Research (Lexis/Nexis, Hoover, Internet)
- MS Office Programs (Advanced User Level)
- Client Relationship Management Support
- Project Management (Asana, Basecamp, Smartsheet, or your favorite.)
- Webinar Management (GoToMeeting, WebEx, Zoom, or your favorite)
- Video Editing (Adobe, Camtasia, or your favorite)
- Resource Planning & Management (Brainstorm, research, vet, implement, and manage.)
- Time Management (I do not believe one-size fits all. I’ll help you find what works for you.)
- Any Administrative Task (25 years experience gets it done.)
Contact me for more information. I’d be delighted to explore the possibilities of working together.