In the role of virtual assistant, I support small business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals with a variety of administrative services. Each client brings a unique set of needs. Uncovering those needs and implementing solutions is my area of expertise. The objective is to establish a long-term business to business (B2B) relationship so that I can give you the time and attention required to ensure you receive the most value.
A compatible work style is important to establishing an effective partnership. My style of collaboration is to maintain a high level of professionalism. I am warm and friendly, but very focused and to the point in conversation. I’ve been told I make working with me easy and uncomplicated. I know what questions to ask, take detailed notes, and I have great follow through skills that keep us on track. I know how to break down the big picture into manageable pieces so micro-managing is not necessary. You’ll love my methodical, organized, and detail-oriented brain. It is balanced with an equal amount of creativity and critical thinking.
My ideal client holds him/herself accountable, maintains high standards, and knows that asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. The clients compatible with my style are those who love a self-starter with a can-do attitude that is backed by resourcefulness and know-how.
I like working with clients who are open to delegating. It’s reasonable if you are not clear about WHAT you can delegate. Helping you with that decision is part of what I enjoy about this work. However, it’s not a pleasant experience if I have to pry work out of your hands because you have trust or control issues. I won’t work with those who are not ready to delegate because I cannot be effective and I would be out of sync with my integrity if I took your money. If you’re ready to implement the art of delegation, I’m your VA!
As you delegate, I guarantee you will experience a positive impact on your business.
The list of services below stem from my 25 years of business office experience. From this vast skill set, I am able to tailor my support to your needs.
- MS Office Tasks (Master of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and more.)
- Cloud-Based Computing (Microsoft, Google, and many cloud-based programs.)
- Client Relationship Management Support (Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, and more.)
- Project Management (Basecamp, Smartsheet, and more, tracking, reporting, etc.)
- Website Content Management (HTML, APIs, plugins, shopping cart, and more.)
- Video Editing (Adobe, Camtasia, and more)
- Webinar Management (GoToMeeting, WebEx, and more – registration to follow through)
- Digital Marketing Management (Opt-in, Sales Offers, Auto-responders, Newsletters, and more.)
- Presentation Development (Video, audio, slides, and more.)
- Market and/or Competitive Research (Lexis/Nexis, Hoover, Internet)
- Social Media Marketing (Write copy, automate, track, analyze)
- Resource Planning & Management (Research, vet, negotiate, etc.)
- Time Management (One-size does NOT fit all. I’ll help you find what works for you.)
- Any Administrative Task (25 years experience. If I can’t do it, I’ll find resources to get it done.)
Contact me for more information. I’d be delighted to explore the possibilities of working together.