In the role of virtual assistant, I support small business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals with a variety of administrative services. The nature of this work is each client brings a unique set of needs. Uncovering those needs and implementing effective and efficient solutions is my area of expertise.
Before you review the list of services provided below, it’s important to know it is my intention to establish a long-term business to business (B2B) relationship with each client. This allows me to give you the time and attention required to ensure you receive the most value from my services.
Equally important to skill set is a compatible work style. This is important to establishing an effective partnership. My style of collaboration is to maintain a high level of professionalism. I am warm and friendly, but very focused and to the point in conversation. I’ve been told I make working with me easy and uncomplicated. I know what questions to ask, take detailed notes, and I have great follow through skills and this keeps us on track. I know how to break down the big picture into manageable pieces so micro-managing is not necessary. You’ll reap the benefits of my methodical, organized, and detail-oriented practices. I maintain a pleasant balance by bringing flexibility, creativity, and critical thinking to the mix.
My ideal client holds him/herself accountable, maintains high standards, and knows that delegating is vital to enduring success. If you enjoy working with a self-starter with a can-do attitude that is backed by resourcefulness and know-how, then you’ll enjoy working with me.
I like working with clients who want to delegate. It’s reasonable if you are not clear about WHAT you can delegate. Helping you with that is part of what I enjoy about this work. However, it’s not a pleasant experience if I have to pry work out of your hands because you have trust or control issues. I won’t work with those who are not ready to delegate because I cannot be effective and I would be out of sync with my integrity if I took your money. Plus, it’s just too stressful. If you’re ready to implement the art of delegation, I’m your VA!
As you delegate, I guarantee you will experience a positive impact on your business.
The list of services below stem from my 25 years of business office experience. From this vast skill set, I am able to tailor my support to your needs.
- MS Office Tasks (Advanced User of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook.)
- Cloud-Based Computing (Microsoft, Google, and many cloud-based file-sharing programs.)
- Client Relationship Management Support (Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, and more.)
- Project Management (Asana, Basecamp, Smartsheet, and other programs.)
- Website Content Management (CMS programs like WordPress, Squarespace, HTML, PHP, APIs, plugins, shopping cart, and more.)
- Video Editing (Adobe, Camtasia, and more)
- Webinar Management (GoToMeeting, WebEx, Zoom, and more – from registration to after events)
- Digital Marketing Management (Product Launch, Opt-in, Sales Offers, Auto-Responders, Blog, and more.)
- Newsletter Management (Aweber, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and others)
- Presentation Development (Video, audio, slides, and more.)
- Market and/or Competitive Research (Lexis/Nexis, Hoover, Internet)
- Social Media Marketing (Write copy, automate, track, analyze)
- Resource Planning & Management (Brainstorm, research, vet, implement, and manage.)
- Time Management (One-size does NOT fit all. I’ll help you find what works for you.)
- Any Administrative Task (25 years experience. If I haven’t done it, I’ll find resources to get it done.)
Contact me for more information. I’d be delighted to explore the possibilities of working together.